Doctoral Internship in Health Service Psychology: Eligibility
- Completion of all required coursework and practicum experiences in a counseling or clinical psychology doctoral program prior to the start of internship.
- Successful completion of comprehensive examinations and dissertation proposal prior to February 2023.
- Completion of at least 250 hours of documented direct, supervised clinical service prior to the application deadline.
- Ability and willingness to submit to and pass a criminal background check.
In addition to the minimum requirements, the training committee takes the following desired qualifications into consideration:
- Experience in a University Counseling Center.
- Background and/or interest in working in an interdisciplinary medical and behavioral health setting.
- Commitment to providing multiculturally-informed services with understanding of the impact of salient intersecting identities on a student’s experience accessing and navigating health care systems.